Monday is Consob day! On 28 March 2022, and like clockwork, the Italian regulator issued orders to blackout six websites illegally offering financial services bringing the total number of websites blacked out since July 2019 to 663. Regulators in other regimes can only issue warnings against illegal providers. Consob can order Internet providers to block their websites for the Italian market. It would be desirable if other regulators were authorized by their legislators to issue such blackouts.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Infinity4X with website www.infinity4x.com;
- Techsync Management Consultancies Llc d/b/a Empire Trading with website www.empiretrading.net;
- EqualityFin with website https://equalityfin.io;
- Fincloud with websites https://fincloud.live and https://fincloud.center;
- Axa Business Solution Ltd d/b/a LionFXM with website https://lionfxm.com.
The number of sites blacked out since July last, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 663.