Alpari is a Russian broker founded in 1998 by Russian-born Andrey Dashin, who also owns the CySEC and FCA regulated broker ForexTime a/k/a FXTM. Both ForexTime and Alpari are operated through offshore brokers with a network of various legal entities. Apparently, Exinity Group has an office in Lagos, Nigeria, where the group is looking for an Account Assistant. It perfectly shows that Alpari and CySEC-regulated FXTM are indeed under unified management. The FCA and CNMV issued warnings against Alpari (read FinTelegram report here).
About the employer
In the fast-growing economies of the world, there’s a new generation of ambitious, upwardly-mobile millennials eager to gain financial independence. Exinity’s mission is to help them achieve it, offering them risk-driven trading and investment solutions designed specifically to meet their needs: we’re using the latest technology and platforms, offering a new level of education and support, and delivering this service within a unique and contemporary user experience. Exinity aims to help a new generation become confident, empowered investors – and by doing so giving them the freedom to succeed. We’re a new company, backed by over 20 years’ experience in providing leveraged trading to over 3 million customers worldwide through our global brands Alpari and FXTM. With offices across Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America, we’re a young and diverse team of some 35 nationalities.
- Responsible for daily Expenses for Alpari and FXTM entities in line with budget
- Assisting in posting operational entries for Alpari BDC and FXTM SAP.
- Filing of Monthly Statutory payments- VAT, WHT, Payee, Pension.
- Updating fixed assets and prepaid schedules.
- Assist with documentation during statutory Audit.
- Business trip reconciliation for Nigeria entities.
- Assist with any other duties as requested by Management.
- Attention to details.
- Time management skills, and ability to multitask.
- Efficient use of MS packages ( Excel, Word).
- Adequate use of accounting software such as SAP will be an added advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary performance related bonus
- Paid sick leave days for self and for taking care of your dependents
- Interest free loans
- Hybrid working policy
- A focus on your wellbeing, including talks and access to self-development tools
- Flexi benefits / Quarterly allowance
- Global Employee Assistance Programme